Since our initial launch in 2015, AJ Tek has continued to change and evolve as our users and their working relationships with their computers have as well. This past year, as millions of individuals have been operating their workplaces and business from home, computer efficiency and accessibility have never been more important. At AJ Tek, we’re proud to grow and change with the times to provide our customers with the best product possible, which is why we’re so excited to announce the newest version of WAM for 2022: WAM 2022.01!
Some Features To Be Expected In WAM 2022.01
- New Tool – Get-WsusIISMaxCachedUpdates / Set-WsusIISMaxCachedUpdates
- New Tool – Get-WsusIISMaxInstalledPrerequisites / Set-WsusIISMaxInstalledPrerequisites
- Added support for Windows 11 in Rename OS Descriptions.
- Added support for Windows Server 2022 in Rename OS Descriptions.
- Added support for Windows N Editions – Pro N, Enterprise N, Education N, Pro Education N
- Added Windows 7 as an option in the Decline Multiple Types of Updates
- Added Service Account setup and functionality. WAM now fully supports a service account for running the scheduled task
- System Requirements page has been redesigned. You will not be able to continue through the system requirements until all requirements have been met and installed. A self-explanatory checkmark or X will show you what specific requirement is missing and link to the appropriate software for download.
You can learn more about the new features included in WAM 2022.01 by visiting our WAM 2022.01 release notes page!
Why Choose WAM For Your Server?
When individuals and business administrators are interested in investing in WSUS maintenance from a well-known and highly reliable company, they choose AJ Tek’s revolutionary system WAM. WAM runs daily on your server to carry out Microsoft’s recommended maintenance guide, keeping your server free of old and superseded updates that can clog your disk space. WAM goes above and beyond Microsoft’s initial monthly maintenance recommendation, and takes the work out of WSUS maintenance, allowing you to focus on your priorities without being clouded by administrative tasks.
At AJ Tek, our vision is to make IT simple and automated for other IT professionals. Our flagship product is WAM, WSUS Automated Maintenance. This system performs all of the tasks that a WSUS Administrator needs to do to maintain WSUS properly only leaving the approving of updates and reporting to the WSUS Administrator.